HP 4200/4300/4250/4350/4300 JETDIRECT CARD: ADDING TCP IP ADDRESS
1. Press the Checkmark button, Down-arrow to Configure Device, press Checkmark.
2. Down-arrow to I/O, press Checkmark, Down-arrow to EIO #, press Checkmark.
3. Down-arrow to CFG Network, change it to read CFG Network=YES, press Checkmark and an asterisk appears next to YES indicating the setting has been saved.
4. Continue pressing the Checkmark button until CFG TCP/IP appears, change this to read CFG TCP/IP=YES*, press Checkmark.
5. Set BOOTP=NO*, press Checkmark. If DHCP appears make sure it also reads DHCP=NO*, press the checkmark.
6. Enter the IP address and the subnet mask and gateway.