HOW TO EJECT A STUCK DISC FROM YOUR DISC DRIVE
These procedures work for desktops and laptops. They also work for cd, dvd and blueray players.
1. Close any open windows and press eject on disc drive
2. Disc drive cover not connected to disc drive… so open cover and press button on drive
3. Disc drive has faulty eject button… eject from pc by finding drive and using software eject
4. Restart your computer
5. Restart computer and press eject on drive
6. Turn computer off then use small screwdriver to insert in small hole on bottom of drive and take out disc