MFC 9340 CDW PARTS LIFE COUNTER RESET
Lets try the simple one first…
Parts Life Reset Function
This function is used to reset the relevant part counter when the user replaced a consumable
part with the correct procedure, and also used to forcibly reset the relevant part counter when
an error cannot be resolved because the user did not replace a consumable part with the
(1) Press “Menu” on the LCD in the ready state.
(2) Press “All Settings” on the LCD.
(3) Press “Machine Info.” on the LCD.
(4) Press “Parts Life” on the LCD.
(5) When the list of consumable parts appears on the LCD, touch any key (about 4 cm from
the Home key on the right side) that have stayed OFF on the control panel to illuminate
the # key. Hold it down for 5 seconds or longer.
(6) “Reset Menu” is displayed on the LCD. Select the consumable part you want to reset.
- Drum Black(BK)
- Drum Cyan(C)
- Drum Magenta(M)
- Drum Yellow(Y)
- Belt Unit
- PF kit
(7) Once “Reset? Yes No” appears on the LCD, press the Yes key.
“Accepted” is displayed on the LCD, and the counter is cleared.
When the machine finishes resetting, it returns to “Reset Menu”.
(8) Press the Home key to return the machine to the ready state.