5 Tips to Start an Affiliate Program for Your Business – Part1
by: Morten Stege Olander
1) Start an affiliate program for your business. You will be able to spend less profits on risky advertising and spend more money on guaranteed sales. Your only goal would be to persuade affiliates to sign up, train them and keep them selling for you.
2) Offer your visitors a free sign up to your affiliate program. Pay them commission to sell your products or services. Just give them an affiliate link to track their sales. People will link to your web site to make extra money. You could offer monthly contests and bonuses for your affiliates too.
3) Make it easy for your affiliates to make sales. Give them proven ads to use, make it easy for prospects to order and provide helpful affiliate statistics. Affiliates want high or fair commissions, notification of sales, lifetime income, residual income, a good tracking system and professional training.
4) Publish FAQs for your business, products and web site. They could have questions about multiple parts of your business. You could answer questions about your products, business, web site, free e-zine, affiliate program, message board, chat room, free e-book and other services.
5) Let people know about your affiliate program. Submit it to numerous affiliate program directories, announce it in your e-zine, put it in your sig file, etc. For example, It’s simple. The more people who sign up to your affiliate program, the more online salesmen you’ll have promoting your product or service.