A few days ago, I setup scan to email on a task alfa. That worked fine. I was then tasked with setting up iprimus on the bosses iphone. He had tried but failed… Here is my solution

When I first set it up, it had a conection error, but when I went to main screen then back to mail settings, it was fine. Then checked emial and messages arrived.

POP Account Information
Name: User Name
Address: username@iprimus.com.au
Decription: username@iprimus.com.au

Incoming Mail Server
Host Name: pop.iprimus.com.au
User Name: username@iprimus.com.au
Password: my password

Outgoing Mail Server
SMTP: smtp.iprimus.com.au

This entry was posted in Network and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>