OLIVETTI SCAN TO EMAIL ERROR SERVER 3101
SCAN TO EMAIL ERROR 3101
The network cable is disconnected or the hub that it is connected to is not operating
properly. Check the cable and the hub. Otherwise, the server name or the host name of
the SMTP server is not set correctly. Use Command center and register the SMTP server
name and host name correctly.In english, this means that the copier cannot connect because of authenticion issue.
The copier cannot sign on becuase of the following:
1. timeout… copier is timing out too soon
2. authentication… the login and password are wrong
3. dns… dns may not be working so copier needs ip address not host name
4. gateway… host name or gateway wont work because gateway is wrong
5. ssl… you are using ssl smtp server which copier does not like
6. you did not include something or mistyped something.