1. With the power on, open the toner access main door
2. Hit the “Clear/Back” button and you go to the “Toner Reset Menu”
3. Using the Up and Down “Search” arrow buttons, you can then scroll through the reset options for each of the printer’s four toner cartridges.
B. = black
C. = cyan
M. = magenta
Y. = yellow
4. For each of these cartridges, there is the option to reset, for Low Yield = S or High Yield = H
5. Using the number keypad, select option #1 to reset each to the size you have installed.
6. Hit the “Clear/Back” button to get out of the menu, close the door and the toner life end message should have disappeared.