When you try to log-on or connect to a computer and you receive an error stating: “the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed”
DO THE FOLLOWING:
* Boot in safe mode.
* Log-on on locally to the workstation with a local administrator account.
* Right click “My Computer” and select properties
* XP: Select the tab Computer name
* VISTA / Windows 7: Select change settings next to the computer name
* Click on Change
* Change the Member of selection to WorkGroup and enter anything you like
* Click OK
* Select restart in computer name tab
* Back in the computer name tab click on change again
* Change the Member of selection to domain and enter the domain name
* Click OK
* Enter the credentials of the users which is permitted to join the computer to the domain
* In the The computer must restart prompt click OK
* Back in the computer name tab click OK
* On the restart computer prompt click restart now.
WHAT IF YOU DONT REMEMBER YOUR LOCAL ADMIN ACCOUNT PASSWORD.
Boot UBCD4Win, run Offline NT Password & Registry Editor, and in that program enable Admin account and change password or Download and Boot into Bart PE then run Sala’s Password Renew. Sala will let you create an admin account and/or edit one…